7 things I want to do before I die:
1) Sing solo in public again
2) Learn to surf
3) See Paris
4) Publish a novel
5) Have grandchildren
6) Drive cross-country
7) Become an authority on something
7 things I can do:
1) Write a good thank-you note
2) Sight-read show tunes on the piano
3) Read really fast
4) Make dinner out of whatever's on hand
5) Find and buy a black-tie dress that fits in under 30 minutes (recently tested)
6) Remember obscure and useless facts about movies I have not seen
7) Make (and in some cases pack) five breakfasts, three lunches, one snack and two caffe lattes, pack two backpacks and comb three heads of hair between 6:45 and 7:30
7 things I cannot do:
2) Remember the rules of card games
3) Hit a ball of any kind with a stick of any kind
4) Lie without blushing
5) Sleep sitting up
6) Control my tone of voice
7) Notice how, in item 7 above, I did not comb my own hair? A sadly regular occurrence.
7 things I say most often:
1) You may not speak to your brother (sister) that way.
2) Two things:
6) I'm sure you will not be surprised to learn that...
7) You must be high.
1) Vincent D'Onofrio
2) Andrew McCarthy
3) Hugh Grant
4) William Hurt
5) Colin Firth
6) John Cusack
7) (new) Jason Lee
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Woman, you have impressive abilities and delicious crushes.
If only any of them (the abilities) were marketable.
Post a Comment