Two kinds of people in the world: people who were sadder when Dumbledore died than when Sirius died, or vice versa.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Here are your waters and your watering place. Drink and be whole again beyond confusion. --Robert Frost
I was very upset when Sirius died. Less so when Dumbledore did but that's b/c I kept hearing in the ether that something bad was coming.
What are characteristic of a person in either group?
I was so out of the loop that I heard nothing about a death in book 6, so all was a shock to me. And I was very, very saddened. I think when Sirius died, I was sad for Harry, but when Dumbledore died I was sad for myself, in a strange way.
But does that mean that I'm a different kind of people than ergo? Say it isn't so!
Hmmm... either? both? neither?
Sirius' death was sad... Dumbledore's sad but maybe not quite so much...
Other factors to bear in mind...
1) the age of the characters in relation to a) Harry b) the reader
2) the build-up, if any, to the death of the characters
3) the length of time of acquaintance with the characters
4) the relationship between the characters & Harry's parents/Harry's past
5) What if Dumbledore had died first?
6) ...too many questions... LOL
Roll on book 7... there's a lot to do and JK had better do a good job or she'll get lynched...
Now I got someone telling me that she doesn't think D is really dead. I am so confused.
Post a Comment